Sunday, September 30, 2012

LONG TOES. mens bare feet, My Postman feet, Gay foot fetish, male feet, mens feet reviews

LONG TOES. mens bare It is good shoes, protects my feet. I love going around my garden early in the morning and I wear the muckboot. It really protect my feet from being wet. The only thing that I don't like is it is a little bit heavy. I wish they could have made a little bit lighter garden shoes. Overall it is good.

I almost wanted to return these because I got a similar pair of designer boots, but after receiving them and trying them on, I was so in Love with them!! They look great, fit perfectly, comfortable enough to sprint around in...and a fraction of the price and being comparably as great looking as the designer pair, had to keep them. Decided to keep it as a Christmas gift for my sister however.
LONG TOES. mens bare feet, My Postman feet, Gay foot fetish, male feet, mens feet reviews
LONG TOES. mens bare Keen Men's Targhee II Mid WaterI wore my first pair of Keen Targhee boots for about two years constantly. I wore them out, but it took a lot of use (a lot more than other boots I have worn) before they gave up. They were still wearable but I no longer felt support when wearing them. I bought these Targhee II's to replace them and I could not be happier. I like the color on these a lot and they are very comfortable. They fit the same as my previous pair and work great hiking or walking around town. Great boots

No comments:

Post a Comment