Friday, September 28, 2012

the reviews: LA Girls - Jupiter Rising

LA Girls - This was just what i was looking for to use in the spring and fall. Did have to wash it up as it had an odor from being in the plastic bag.

costume is much cuter in the picture. it is not the same color shown here.fur is much liter and pink is pale pink.i was not that satisfied because of color
the reviews: LA Girls - Jupiter Rising
LA Girls - I've been wanting the Veronica Slouch for some time now. I have two other pairs of Frye boots, and finally decided to purchase them in black when they went on sale in May. Because I live in a tropical climate, I didn't wear them right away, just tucked them in the closet. Today I decided to take them out of the box and wear them around the house to break them in...within an hour of wearing (and mostly sitting at my computer), the top strap on the right buckle completely tore away at the stitching, a clean break right down the stitching. Although I debated on requesting another, I decided not to take the chance and have requested a refund. I'm not sure if it's quality issues (Frye used to be made in the USA but now seem to be made in Mexico), but am disappointed. I may break down in the future and purchase again, but am leery of the construction. For reference, I do not have large calves and did not have to struggle to put the boot on (as with all boots, I had ordered one size larger than normal).Overall, I love the style of the boot and know that everyone online (at any shoe site) love, love, loves it. Not sure if this was just a defective one.

No comments:

Post a Comment