Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: Vanuatu - Water Project online reviews

Vanuatu - Water Project I knew when I purchased these that they wouldn't light up, but I purchased them anyway because they are very pretty. Sadly they started coming apart after minimal wear. The rubber logos fell off first then the rubber sides of the sole started pulling off and the velcro tabs ripped. My daughter was very upset because she loved them before they broke.

I bought these clogs for my husband who says they are very comfortable. Just a little problem adjusting the buckle, with one notch being too tight and the next one too loose. Velcro would have been a better choice.
the comment: Vanuatu - Water Project online reviews
Vanuatu - Water Project Love the style. weight a bit more than i had hoped. works well with just about anything you wear. one shoe seems a bit bigger than the other!in fit, not obvious otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment